- Created ___ x ___ painting using _____ techniques
- Worked with various media, including metal, paper, ink, and ceramic
- Familiar with various techniques, including lithography, print making, digital imaging and sculpture
- Studied _____ art with an emphasis on the works of ___________
- Created complex designs
- Worked closely with art director to develop storyboards for _____
- Designed a CD cover from concept for ________
- Coordinated exhibition displays for 70 pieces for _________
- Catalogued and wrote descriptions for 250+ piece collection
- Collaborated with team of 4 students to set up and take down large-scale public display by _________
- “________” on canvas selected for display at ________
- Utilized ______ to create graphics and design layout for _________
Keep in mind that the phrases above are just examples and are provided to remind you of your many accomplishments as a student. Revise, edit and tailor the phrases as your needs require.
As a college student or recent grad, your college degree is often the most marketable thing about you. But how do you translate your academic experience onto your resume? The Resume Phrases by Major series provides sample resume phrases for activities commonly gained in different majors. These sample phrases are intended to inspire students and recent grads to describe their academic experience more thoroughly.