Criminal Justice is a career category we’ve not covered before in this blog. What does it include? ATF Agents, CIA/FBI Agents, Corrections Officers, Police Officers, Criminologists, US Marshall, etc. Today’s post will cover a few search options. A reminder that the full range of job functions exist within Criminal Justice (like administrative assistants, financial analysists, etc.).
- CriminalJusticeJobMarket.com – This job search engine has tabs at the top for Career Training, Explore Careers, Resume Help and Search Jobs. There is a basic job search engine on the mid-right hand side below which is a listing of criminal justice jobs. The left hand side of the page (mid way down) has Job Banks and Job Market Resources.
- Police Employment – Another job search board, this one specializes in police jobs (state, local and Federal Government). The center of the page has a search engine followed by recent jobs. The right hand side of the page (bottom), has law enforcement tips and advice. Top left hand side has a Job Seeker dashboard followed by jobs by category.
- Law Enforcement Jobs – “Recruiting tomorrow’s heroes today” is the tag line for this job search site. You can register on this site and post your resume. The main page has a number of resources on the left hand side (Newsletter, Education and Career Resources). The center of the page has a Job Seeker link for posting your resume, followed by a quick job search function and search by popular positions. The right hand side has featured jobs and jobs by sector. There were over 2,900 jobs when I checked.
- Private Security Jobs – This job search site has the same structure to the one mentioned in the last paragraph. The main page has a number of resources on the left hand side (Newsletter, Education and Career Resources). The center of the page has a Job Seeker link for posting your resume, followed by a quick job search function and search by popular positions. The right hand side has featured jobs and jobs by sector. There were over 5,000 jobs when I checked the site.
- Secruity Recruiter – “Providing Exceptional Security Talent” is the tag line for this recruiter. In addition to recruiting services, this site has a link to a blog and industry publications. Click Security Jobs at the top of the page followed by Job Seekers on the bottom right of the next page to leverage the search function. Click “Submit Resume & Profile” at the bottom of the page to forward your details to this recruiter via a web-form.
Good luck in your search.
Article courtesy of the Recruiting Blogswap, a content exchange service sponsored by CollegeRecruiter.com, a leading site for college students looking for internships and recent graduates searching for entry level jobs and other career opportunities.