Every year, hundreds of New Year’s resolutions fall by the wayside, completely forgotten or discarded for being unrealistic. This year, we’ve got 10 resolutions that we know you can keep, and can have fun while you’re at it.
- Take a walk with friends – without your phone
- Try out a new leadership role on campus or in your workplace
- Make a decision to only post comments online or by text that you’d be comfortable saying in person
- Set up or update your LinkedIn account, making sure to include your amazing accomplishments from last year
- Take a class outside of your major
- Volunteer in your community
- Update your computer’s antivirus – before a crisis occurs
- Write a hand-written letter and send it snail mail
- Brush up on your world geography
- Take the time to get to know at least two new people who come from completely different backgrounds than your own
More than anything else, be yourself, have fun and have a great 2014!